The Denver Home Show Taking Place This Spring with HGTV’s Celebrity Expert Clint Harp and the Return of the Sogetsu Ikebana Flower Display
DENVER — Homeowners will find fresh inspiration at The Denver Home Show when it returns to the National Western Complex Friday, March 18 through Sunday, March 20, 2022. This is the ideal place to find great deals, new ideas, and practical advice, with trusted local experts to make your dream home a reality. Three days only to shop, compare, and save with more than 400 hundred experts in kitchens and baths, landscaping, flooring, décor and more all under one roof! Plus, talk tools of the trade with craftsmen Clint Harp of HGTV’s Fixer Upper and Magnolia Network’s Restoration Road and don’t miss the Sogetsu Ikebana Flower Display where you will dive into Japanese culture with live floral arrangement demos and workshops.
From expert tips on remodeling and DIY home improvement projects to the latest trends in interior décor and outdoor spaces, the Denver Home Show offers something for everyone including:
This Year’s Highlights:
- HGTV and Magnolia Network Star: Clint Harp is a husband, dad, carpenter, business owner, TV personality, author and speaker who’ll be appearing at The Denver Home Show on Friday at 5pm and Saturday at 1pm. He has appeared on all 5 seasons of HGTV’s hit show, Fixer Upper, as the dumpster diving, reclaimed wood-loving carpenter who can build anything renowned designer Joanna Gaines comes up with! Clint is currently traveling the country filming his new show, Restoration Road with Clint Harp, on the Magnolia Network.
- Sogetsu Colorado Ikebana Show: Experience the ancient Japanese art of flower arranging from the members of the Ikebana Denver Chapter #66 Sogetsu School. While some of the traditional ikebana concepts remain intact, Sogestu allows each designer to create without restraints. Come and enjoy more than 50 unique arrangements, ikebana demonstrations, hands-on workshops, plus special performances by Denver Taiko Drum.
Show dates and hours are as follows:
Friday, March 18, 2022 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday, March 19, 2022 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday March 20, 2022 10 a.m. – 6 p.m
Single day tickets are priced as follows:
- Adults: $11 at the box office or $9 online at DenverHomeShow.com
- Seniors (60+): $6
- Children (12 and under): FREE
Special days at the show:
- Hero Day (FRIDAY ONLY): Military and first responders qualify for one FREE ticket with a valid ID ● Teacher Day (SUNDAY ONLY): FREE entrance with valid teacher ID
- Trade Day (SUNDAY ONLY): FREE entrance for all home-related tradespeople or members of an affiliated association a valid ID
For more information, visit DenverHomeShow.com.
About Marketplace Events
Marketplace Events creates vibrant expositions connecting enthusiasts with experts, products and services in dynamic face-to-face environments. The company produces 57 consumer shows annually in the US and 16 in Canada including 65 home shows, six holiday shows and two wedding shows. The 73 combined events, in 34 markets, currently attract 22,000 exhibitors, 1.9 million attendees and another three million unique web visitors annually. The company produces some of the most successful and longest-running shows in North America, including market-leading shows in Minneapolis, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Vancouver, Calgary and Montreal—some of which have thrived in their markets for more than 75 years. marketplaceevents.com