South Suburban Parks and Recreation – April 2019
Lunch and Learn “Oh, the Places to Go!” – Goodson Recreation Center – Wednesday, April 3 12:30 pm – Class # 703884
o Mary Archer, owner of “Out and About Colorado” will share the best day trips around Denver, and insider secrets on these great destinations!
SSPRD Residents $10, Non-residents $12. Lunch included.
- Highlands Ranch Concert Band Concert – Saturday, April 27 4:00 pm.
Please join us for this free community event as the Highlands Ranch Concert Band performs!
- Thursday Lunch – enjoy a homemade meal every Thursday at the Buck Recreation Center. Make reservations by the Tuesday prior at 303-730-4605. Doors open at 11:30, meal is served at 12. SSPRD Residents $6.50 / Non-residents $7.50.
- “The Easter Story Told Through the Arts” – Thursday, April25 1-2 pm – Class #703884 Cynthia Peer, art historian and owner of “Peer Presentations” will bring the Easter story to life with a combination of beautiful artwork and interesting history of the artists and their magnificent creations. $10/$12
- “Shaping the Space Between Us” – Tuesdays April 2-30, 4-5:30 pm – Class #703744 In this 5-week class, students will learn to build and maintain connection. Using verbal instruction, group dynamics and introspective techniques, students will gain the necessary tools to relate to and create meaningful relationships with our diverse population. $65/$72
- Coffee and Chat – Tuesday, April 30 at 11:30 at the Lone Tree Recreation Center. “Best Day Trips Near Denver” –presentation by Mary Archer of Out and About Colorado. Free, and no need to register.
- Wellness Workshop with Essential Oils – Saturday, April 27 at the Lone Tree Hub #703894
o Seasonal Support – Learn what oils can support our bodies as we endure the seasonal discomforts, including sensitivities to pet dander and fur. The “Make”: Seasonal Zen, a blend of oils designed to take the itchy, runny, annoying discomfort away. Cost is $8 for residents ($10) for non-residents).