Ski Cooper Expands its Offerings for the 2021-2022 Ski Season
(LEADVILLE, COLO, Nov. 17, 2021) –Colorado boasts the highest city in North America, and at 10,152’, Leadville, Colo., offers abundant winter activities to experience outdoor fun in a genuine and historic mountain town. Ski Cooper, a ski “resort” without the pretense, is set to open on December 8, 2021. Cooper is a great place to escape the crowds and take a much-needed break in the mountains, surrounded by majestic beauty. There are no lift lines, high prices, high-rise condos, or hard man-made “snow.” Cooper boasts wide-open spaces in a family-friendly and affordable environment. There are 62 ski runs at Cooper, including 16 double-black diamond and 3 black diamond runs available in Tennessee Creek Basin.
What’s New at Ski Cooper for 2021-2022
- This season, Cooper is adding three new runs. Two runs will be in Tennessee Creek Basin called Slider and Skid Road, expanding the terrain access. These runs are advanced black diamond trails.
- Cooper is adding a new family skiing area called Leprechaun Lane with a fun Irish theme.
- Cooper is adding a new 21+ pub in the base area called the Timberline Taproom featuring Colorado microbrews. The resort has added a deck to increase seating options.
- Cooper will have a new larger retail shop called the Trading Post.
- Cooper is expanding its rental shop to increase capacity and a more streamlined flow.
Dana Cooper, Director of Sales & Marketing, says, “We are excited to raise the fun-level after last season’s COVID adjustments. Leprechaun Lane will be a new outdoor space to explore. The Timberline Taproom will be a great new gathering space. Plus, we are looking forward to the return of live music at Cooper.”
For additional winter activities to enjoy in the Leadville/Twin Lakes area, visit LeadvilleTwinLakes.com.