Military Papers

Why Update Your Military Discharge Papers?

Your DD-214 and other records can change over time regardless of when you were discharged from the military. Some Veterans have been surprised to learn they may be eligible for awards and accommodations they were not aware of and could change their ribbon configurations.

Contact your county Veteran Service Office or your current Veteran Service Officer to learn more, or call Qualified Listeners at 720-600-0860 and we’ll connect you with the appropriate resource.

Qualified Listeners is a Veteran & Family Resource Hub serving northern Colorado and southern Wyoming. To learn more visit

Leave a Reply