Metro Shred-a-thon is coming up
It’s time to start collecting old financial records for this year’s KUSA 9News and Metro Crime Stoppers annual Shred-a-thon event. The 2013 Shred-a-thon will be held at five locations in the Denver-metro area on May 18th, from 7 a.m. to noon at the following locations:
- KUSA 9NEWS, 500 Speer Blvd., Denver
- Aurora Municipal Courthouse, 14999 E. Alameda, Aurora
- Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office, 13101 E. Bronco’s Parkway
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office, 200 Jefferson County Parkway, Golden and the
- Westminster Police Department, 9110 Yates St., Westminster
For a voluntary contribution, participants can dispose of personal and financially sensitive documents such as old tax returns, bank statements, credit cards and legal documents. Participants are limited to three legal-sized file boxes or three kitchen sized trash bags. All documents will be shredded on site by licensed and bonded Shred-it employeesMembers of law enforcement will be on hand to observeVoluntary contributions go to support Denver-Metro Crime Stoppers.