March For Meals 2023 Event – March 20-24
Meals on Wheels of Boulder’s event to celebrate the mission of Meals on Wheels across the nation!
Boulder, CO— From March 20-24, Meals on Wheels of Boulder is joining organizations across the nation to celebrate the missions of Meals on Wheels with an event called March for Meals.
Meals on Wheels of Boulder, through this event, will be spreading the word about all the community support and bring more awareness to the mission of the nonprofit – to provide hot, nutritious meals and a daily well-being check to Boulder neighbors, regardless of age or income.
During the week of March 20-24, several fun activities are planned:
- Community Champions Week – a series of scheduled public figures from our community will ride along with an assigned volunteer driver and a photographer/videographer to appreciate firsthand meal deliveries to our Boulder neighbors. Each day will start at 10:15 a.m. at the Meals on Wheels of Boulder building at 3701 Canfield Street, Boulder, CO.March 21 – Rachel Friend, City of Boulder Council MemberMarch 23 – Private Party – Breakfast for Champions for invited community champions
- March 22 – Ginger Havlat – Longtime Host on Radio Station KBCO
- March 20 – Jan Berg – Boulder Community Rock Star
- Stories Showcase – a webpage filled with testimonial stories, photos, and videos to honor the everyday champions who make Meals on Wheels of Boulder’s mission come to life.
- Music for Meals– Friday, March 24th premiere – An online “live” concert featuring special footage from Hazel Miller & the Collective and Face Vocal Band. For tickets and more information:
Please save the week of March 20-24 on your calendars. You will not want to miss out on the fun!
For more information about March for Meals 2023 visit www.mowboulder.org/marchformeals2023