Live without restrictions – Manage your leg pain.
Do you suffer from leg pain, varicose or spider veins, restless legs, cramping or swelling? These are all symptoms of vein disease. Left untreated, leg mobility and overall lifestyle can be affected.
Nearly 30 million Americans suffer from vein disease. It is common, chronic, and the symptoms can be debilitating. Genetics are the main cause of vein disease – but lifestyle is a factor, too.
Do any of these apply to you?
- Age: Varicose veins usually appear between the ages of 30 and 70. Once they appear, they get progressively worse.
- Gender: Women are more likely to develop vein disease, especially women who have had children. However, men are still susceptible to vein disease.
- Pregnancy: Venous disease tends to worsen with multiple pregnancies.
- Obesity: Extra weight increases pressure within your veins, which increases the risk of developing venous disease.
- Long Periods of Standing: When you are constantly on your feet in the same position for long periods of time, it inhibits efficient venous drainage and can cause stagnant flow of blood in your veins.
- Sedentary Lifestyle: A lifestyle without physical activity also inhibits good circulation both in your veins and arteries – including your heart.
- Family History: This is the best predictor of venous reflux disease.
Other causes and risk factors include prior history of blood clots in the veins, trauma, surgery and oral contraceptives
At American Vein & Vascular Institute, our medical experts perform the latest therapies to remedy vein disease. Treatments are quick, minimally invasive and covered by most insurance, including Medicare and Medicaid. Vein and vascular disease affects everyone differently so we ensure your visits meet your individual symptoms and needs. Our services include:
- Diagnostic Vein and Vascular Health Screenings
- Vein Disease Treatments
- Cosmetic Treatments & Injections
- Compression Wear with Custom Fittings / On-site Retail Center
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Treatments
Serving six locations in Colorado and one location in Texas, our team and service is defined by our exceptional expertise, advanced diagnostics and patient-focused culture. Our medical providers and staff aretrained in the latest vascular disease diagnosis and treatments. Each clinic offers a contemporary, comfortable and fully equipped vascular diagnostic lab staffed with a registered vascular technologist and certified sonographers. And every staff member believes in our mission and lives it out daily: Healing with energy to and from the heart.
We want to heal what aches you. Call to schedule your free screening, 303.799.5199, or visit us online at americanvein.com.