Life-Changing Benefits of a Reverse Mortgage
By Jim Doyle ~
We have a few simple questions for you.
1) Are you a homeowner 62 or older?
2) Have you ever found yourself having to choose between buying food or medicine?
3) Have you had to put off a medical or dental procedure due to lack of funds?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above question a Reverse Mortgage could be a perfect solution for you and we strongly suggest you continue reading the rest of the article.
For those planning to stay in their home, working through a qualified reverse mortgage specialist such as Silver Leaf Mortgage is key. Our job is NOT to sell you on the product. Our job is to educate and inform you with the necessary information you need in order for you to make a sound financial decision for your future.
Key Benefits Of A Reverse Mortgage
- A borrower’s original mortgage, if one exists, will be paid off in-full.
- Proceeds from a HECM can be used fund expenses and stave off drawing on Social Security or other retirement accounts.
- Borrowers can establish a growing reverse mortgage line of credit to use when needed.
- Proceeds are tax-free and can be used any way you choose.
- You will always own your home, not the bank.
- It does not need to be paid back until the last person leaves the home.
Give Silver Leaf Mortgage a call at 720-458-4053 and find out if a reverse mortgage is the lifesaving tool you need.
Silver Leaf Mortgage is based in Centennial, Colorado and is Colorado’s #1 reverse mortgage broker.
Jim Doyle, VP of Lending and Reverse Mortgage Specialist, NMLS #335659 at Silver Leaf Mortgage, NMLS #1394377 located in Centennial, CO.
PH: 720-458-4053 or EM: JimDoyle@SilverLeafMortgages.com