It’s that time of year – free tax prep assistance
Every year Seniors’ resource Center Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program makes tax season less stressful. This free program matches qualified volunteers with taxpayers to help taxpayers file their taxes. The program provides crucial tax support for tax preparation to Colorado residents who qualify.
Starting February 6, 2017 Seniors’ Resource Center (SRC) will begin offering this service for the 2016 tax year. The service is available by appointment only by calling 303-235-6921.
Interested in getting help with your taxes?
The VITA program offers help preparing your taxes and is available to:
- people who make $54,000 or less annually
- persons with disabilities
- older adults
- limited English speaking taxpayers
IRS-Certified volunteers provide free basic income tax return preparation with electronic filing.
Our tax program is offered at two different locations.
- Mondays – SRC Southwest: 10181 B Bowles Avenue, Littleton, CO 80127
- Fridays – SRC Wheat Ridge: 3227 Chase Street, Denver, CO 80212