Foothills Park & Recreation District – April 2019
Senior Adult Fundraising Golf Tournament – THU 7:30-11:30am 8/15
· 4-person scramble format
· Includes green fees, prizes & post tourney celebration brunch.
· Register for Senior Adult Fundraising Golf Tournament Only: $40
For information on other golf programs please contact the golf courses directly:
Foothills Golf Course: 303-409-2400
Meadows Golf Club: 303-409-2250
Bridge—Open Play 1-4 p.m. Wednesdays and Fridays
Helpful Hands Knitting—9:30 a.m. until 11 a.m. on Fridays
Take-a-Hike Club – Friday mornings
Mahjong open play—1-4 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays
Senior Adult Programs Golf
Every year Foothills Golf Course gives us an opportunity for regular golfing with a casual, social focus. Play the Executive 9 weekly as part of our Golf Club (formerly known as the Active Options Golf League) &/or in our annual Fundraising Golf Tournament. This is a great club or tournament for new golfers or folks looking for a non-judgmental FUN atmosphere!
Register early-tee time sign-up opportunities will be given in the order of club registration.
GOLF CLUB – THU mornings (approx. 8-9:30am)
· Social golfing with assigned tee times *5/2-9/26
· Meet & Greet Meeting:
· THU, APR 25, 10am at Peak
· Tee times assigned at this meeting
· Register for Club Only: $25
· Weekly Golf Fees: $12 (ND: $13)
· Ride Carts Optional: $8 per person
SAVE $20 – Register for the Club PLUS the Fundraising Golf Tournament: $45
Registration Classes- Strength Training for Senior Adults, Strength Training Orientations, Pilates Orientations, Pilates Reformer
We have more opportunities for all abilities, including insurance-based programs (SilverSneakers® & Silver&Fit). Enroll at Peak Community & Wellness Center!
• Defer the Disease Chronic Condition Programs-Evidence-based programs designed for individuals with chronic disease or conditions (EX-Cancer, Parkinson’s, MS, and more!)
• Land & Aqua Drop-In – classes included with passes or pay as you go. Includes low impact aerobics & strength, SilverSneakers® classes, Stretch, Step-n-Strength, Splash Aerobics, therapy pool classes and more…
• Mind Body Classes-Focus on the mind body connection with Yoga, Pilates Mat, Tai Chi, willPower & grace®, Essentrics® & Weekend Zen.
• Personal Training-Individual sessions with a certified trainer.
• Specialties and Workshops- and more!
For more information/to register: https://www.ifoothills.org/go/ or contact Ann at 303-409-2264 or email@example.com. The Peak Community & Wellness Center is located at 6612 S. Ward Street, Littleton, CO 80127.