Foothills Park & Recreation District
Free Health Talk by Natural Grocers – FRI, Mar 8
Natural Hacks to Support Healthy Mood – Don’t worry be happy, lose the ‘tude, turn that frown upside down… all easier said than done, until now. Gain a new understanding of the many complexities that play a role in supporting a healthy mood or hindering it. Nutritional, supplemental, environmental, lifestyle and other key factors will be discussed.
AARP Driver Safety – FRI, Apr 12
Take this well-known program to receive an insurance discount (Colorado drivers). This program will keep you safe on the road! Registration holds your spot only. Fees: $20 (AARP Member $15) will be collected at the start of class – check or money order payable to AARP.
EXCURSIONS – Register early!
Casino Trip – SUN, Mar 17
Feeling lucky? Test it at Grand Z Casino in Central City!
Fee includes transportation, $5 Z-Play, $5 Table Game Match Play & $5 off food coupon.
Boulder Dinner Theater Stage – Motones vs. Jerseys – WED, Apr 10
This is ultimate 60’s music. At the end of the show, YOU decide the winner!
Includes: show, dinner, beverage (coffee, tea or soda), gratuity & taxes; gluten-free options; registration deadline 3/20
Bridge—Open Play 1-4 p.m. Wednesdays and Fridays
Helpful Hands Knitting—9:30 a.m. until 11 a.m. on Fridays
Hiking—returns Fridays in March
Mahjong open play—1-4 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays
Golf Club—returns in May at Foothills Golf Course
Registration Classes- Strength Training for Senior Adults, Strength Training Orientations, Pilates Orientations, Pilates Reformer, FREE Health Talks, Beginning Tai Chi, Intro to Tai Chi, Body and Brain Healing Yoga, and Yin Yoga and the Enneagram: A Study of Self
We have more opportunities for all abilities, including insurance-based programs (SilverSneakers® & Silver&Fit). Enroll at Peak Community & Wellness Center!
• Defer the Disease Chronic Condition Programs-Evidence-based programs designed for individuals with chronic disease or conditions (EX-Cancer, Parkinson’s, MS, and more!)
• Land & Aqua Drop-In – classes included with passes or pay as you go. Includes low impact aerobics & strength, SilverSneakers® classes, Stretch, Step-n-Strength, Splash Aerobics, therapy pool classes and more…
• Mind Body Classes-Focus on the mind body connection with Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, WillPower & Grace & Weekend Zen.
• Personal Training-Individual sessions with a certified trainer.
• Specialties and Workshops- and more!
For more information/to register: https://www.ifoothills.org/go/ or contact Ann at 303-409-2264 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Peak Community & Wellness Center is located at 6612 S. Ward Street, Littleton, CO 80127.