Brookdale Senior Living – July 2021
Please participate in our upcoming virtual Continuing Education Classes:
- June Topic: Engaging LGBT-Identified Family Members, Caregivers and Community Partners.
- When: June 23rd, 11:00 a.m.
- Registration Link: https://brookdale.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJItceuorTsrGNZl0EbMnmHG6LzNave4LfCy
- July Topic: Reducing Inflammation in the Body and the Role of Nutrition
- When: July 22nd at 4:00 pm and July 28th at 11:30 am
- To register for either of these July classes please email Michaela at email@example.com.
We are also having two events this July I hope you’ll join us for:
- Every day in the United States patients in hospitals, surgical centers and emergency treatment facilities need approximately 36,000 units of red blood cells, 7,000 units of platelets and 10,000 units of plasma. Donating blood is one of the easiest ways to give back to your community, join us on July 8th to donate!
- When: Thursday July 8th from 10am-2pm
- Where: Brookdale Meridian Arvada – 9555 West 59th Avenue Arvada, CO 80004
- To sign up: either visit donors.vitalant.org and use site code 10346 or use URL code: https://tinyurl.com/43wr4t6y.
Celebrate National Sugar Cookie day at our showdown. In this friendly competition Brookdale Meridian Arvada, Brookdale Arvada and Brookdale Meridian Westland will be baking up some sweet treats. And the best part? You get to vote on who should be crowned the tastiest! RSVP to this socially distant event by July 6th. (Reference the attached flyer for more details and to share it with your team, the more the merrier.)
- When: Friday July 9th from 2-4pm
- Where: Brookdale Meridian Westland – 10695 West 17th Avenue Lakewood, CO 80215
- Registration Link: https://brookdale.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJElf-yvqT8qEtJN98JiR4wMXpqJ6QHBt1f2
- Not only will you get to enjoy delicious sugar cookies and have the opportunity to network but my attending you’ll be entered for a chance to win our Summer themed basket valued at $150! See the attached picture.