Bring Your Reading to the Next Level by Trying out an eReader
Now is the time to try out an eReader for the latest eBook titles. In addition to visiting the libraries of the Arapahoe Library District (arapahoelibraries.org) for assistance on how to load eBooks to your current device, patrons can now check out Nook eReaders already loaded with eBooks available at library branches.
- eReaders have revolutionized the who, what, where, when, why and how of reading with the following features:
- Lightweight eReaders can be carried everywhere
- eBook text size can be enlarged, and most eReaders also feature a light-up screen to enhance viewing
- Multiple titles can be stored within an eReader device
- There is a highlighting and note-taking feature with most eReaders
- Audiobooks can also be downloaded to eReaders
- Patrons with a library card can download titles from library eBooks collections
If you could benefit from some one-on-one assistance on using your own personal eReader or tablet device, the Arapahoe Library District features the Book a Librarian service. Patrons can book a personalized 30-minute appointment online (arapahoelibraries.org) or by calling 303-LIBRARY. Library staff are knowledgeable on how patrons can get the most from their eReaders, or even suggest what kind of eReader may be the best fit for a patron.
Once eBooks and eReaders are mastered, library patrons can also download eMagazines from Zinio and music from Freegal. Libraries are the place to be for the latest in eContent.
For more information, visit arapahoelibraries.org or call 303-LIBRARY.