Be a Pharmacy Technician in 8 Weeks!
Need something different since retirement? Consider becoming a Pharmacy Technician in just 8 Weeks! No medical experience required.
We offer a comprehensive 3 hour class once a week on Saturdays, or Friday evenings for 8 weeks in which we will give you the instruction, tools to pass the PTCB National Exam. Our classes are given on the Westwood South Campus in the Bear Valley Shopping Center across from Home Depot.
- Price: 720.00 Payment Plan available
- For Readers of Prime Time for Seniors: 420.00
- includes all materials needed.
Taught by an established national textbook author/co-author of 5 Pharmacy Technician Review books, including a two-time national award winning Review manual / workbook used in our class.
- Next Friday class begins: 5/02/2014 6pm to 9pm
- Next Saturday class begins: 5/17/2014 9am to 12 noon
- Orientation on Saturdays at 12 noon at the Westwood South Campus. Call for specifics.
By passing the national exam you can feel comfortable in interviewing with potential employers such as Retail Pharmacies or even hospitals and clinics that utilize Pharmacy Technicians.
For information please call us at: 303-984-9877
Our success rate is high, but you do need to put effort into the classes.
In a few years, to take the national exam will require formal education or thousands to tens of thousands of dollars. Be one now and save!
We are regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools.