Barnes & Noble Hosts Local Award-Winning Women Authors
Book Signing at Barnes & Noble, 960 South Colorado Boulevard, Denver, Saturday, March 25, 1:00-3:00 p.m. ~
Meet esteemed authors from Denver’s National League of American Pen Women:
- Andrea Antico, author of children’s fiction books, Buster the Bully and The Sugarplum Tree.
- Eleanor Addy Binnings, MFA, author of literary novel, Solotramp, set in mid- century Denver.
- Diane Lane Chambers, known for her books, Words in My Hands: A Teacher; A Deaf-Blind Man, An Unforgettable Journey and Hearing the Stream, A Survivor’s Journey into the Sisterhood of Breast Cancer. She will sign copies of her three titles and her newest, Fragile Minds: An Advocate’s Story.
- Sue Luxa, known for her historical children’s fiction books, A Cabin in Cripple Creek, Denver Days, and One Golden Summer.
- L.S. Popovich, author of the award-winning apocalyptic sci-fi novel, The Arden, and the mystery novel, Undertones, featuring animal jazz musicians.
- Linda Reiss Volin, MS, author of Genealogy for the Jewish Student including reading passages and creative activities to help in the quest for family history.
- Adrian Voss, author of children’s book, Sky Blue, about a child grieving the loss of his dog and awakens to the idea that the end is also a beginning. The ones you love live in your heart.
The National League of American Pen Women supports women of the arts by providing informative programs on writing, art, and music.
Find us at: https://www.denverpenwomen.org