American Thoracic Society Public Advisory Roundtable
The American Thoracic Society Public Advisory Roundtable (PAR) is pleased to invite you to our ninth annual FREE patient/family forum Saturday, May 16, 2015 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, 1550 Court Place, Denver, Colorado, 80202, Meeting Rooms (Plaza Ballrooms and Governors Square, Concourse Level).
This year’s talks will focus on lungs and environmental health. The following experts will be available for Q&A in breakout rooms:
- Pulmonary Hypertension David Badesch, MD / Todd Bull, MD / Debra Zupanic, DNP, FNP / Dunbar Ivy, MD / Michelle Calderbank, RN,BSN,CPN
- LAM/Tuberous Sclerosis Frank McCormack, MD / Lisa Young, MD
- Sarcoidosis Robert Baughman, MD/ Daniel Culver, DO / Marc Judson, MD / Lisa Maier, MD / Wonder Drake, MD / Elliot Crouser, MD / Nadera Sweiss, MD
- Scleroderma Aryeh Fischer, MD / Jason Kolfenbach, MD
Pulmonary Fibrosis Andrew Tager, MD / Jeff Swigris, DO
- Rare Lung Diseases Bernadette Gochuico, MD (Hermansky Pudlak) / Shannon Kasperbauer, MD (Non Tuberculous Mycobacteria) / Timothy Vece, MD (Lymphangiomatosis & Gorham’s)
- Children’s ILD Robin Deterding, MD
- Alpha-1 (A1AD) Charlie Strange, MD / Robert Sandhaus, MD / Caroll Cross, MD / Edward Eden, MBBS
Complimentary parking and lunch will be provided. There will also be an oxygen refill station for those attendees with portable oxygen.
Please RSVP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, May 1, 2015. For more information, visit http://owl.li/K0Snt