Littleton Foothills Park & Recreation District – Sept. 2018
Casino Trip-Grand Z Casino
October 11–Do you feel Lucky? Put your luck to the test at Grand Z Casino in Central City!
Fee includes transportation, $5 Z-Play, $5 Table Game Match Play & $5 off food coupon.
Broadmoor Hotel Tour & Lunch
October 16–Learn about the rich and storied past of this resort dating back to 1891. Lunch is on your own at the Golden Bee.
Trips are designed for Active Adults and Seniors. No credits or refunds given for cancellations after deadline. For more information, contact: email@example.com .
Lunch-n-Learn: Intro to Reiki
September 24–Free-includes lunch & presentation; must register
Senior Open House – October 5, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
18th Annual Open House at Peak Community & Wellness Center with resources for senior adults, fitness testing & FREE lunch thanks to our sponsors. Registration IS REQUIRED & limited to the first 160 registered participants; it does typically reach capacity.
Join the Club!
• Bridge: open play: 1-4 p.m., Wednesdays & Fridays
• Golf League: Thursday mornings, Foothills Golf Course MAY-SEP
• Helpful Hands Knitting Club: 9:30-11 a.m., Fridays
• Hike Club: Friday mornings, MAR-OCT
• Mahjong open play: 1-4 p.m., Tuesdays & Thursdays
Foothills offers a variety of fitness opportunities for all abilities and accepts Silver & Fit and SilverSneakers®. Enroll at Peak Community & Wellness Center today!
• Defer the Disease Chronic Condition Programs-Evidence-based programs designed for individuals with chronic disease or conditions (EX-Cancer, Parkinson’s, MS, and more!)
• Land & Aqua Drop-In – classes included with passes or pay as you go. Includes low impact aerobics & strength, SilverSneakers® classes, Stretch, Step-n-Strength, Splash Aerobics, therapy pool classes and more…
• Mind Body Classes-Focus on the mind body connection with Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, WillPower & Grace & Weekend Zen.
• Personal Training-Individual sessions with a certified trainer.
• Specialties and Workshops- and more!
For more information: https://www.ifoothills.org/go/ or call Ann at 303-409-2264. The Peak Community & Wellness Center is located at 6612 S. Ward Street, Littleton, CO 80127.