Foothills Park & Recreation District – Dec. 2018
Holiday Celebration with Bob’s Big Band FRI, Dec. 7
Don’t miss desserts, snacks, wine & music! Optional: dancing, a Cookie Exchange (bring a dozen cookies) & Gift Exchange (bring $10 gift).
Excursions – Register early!
Boulder Dinner Theater THURS, Dec. 20
A Christmas Story: The Musical
Ralphie Parker wants only one thing for Christmas: An Official Red Ryder® Carbine-Action 200-shot Range Model Air Rifle. A Christmas Story, The Musical is the hilarious account of Ralphie’s desperate quest to ensure that this most perfect of gifts ends up under his tree this Christmas. A Christmas Story, The Musical captures holiday wonder with such deliciously wicked wit that it is sure to delight children and grown-ups alike! Deadline to register/cancel: 12/4
The Brown Palace Holiday Tea WED, Jan. 9 and 17
A classic experience to remember! Holiday decorations are still up throughout the month of January so it will be beautiful. Includes tea, a refreshing glass of Kir Royale with home-made scones served with Devonshire cream, preserves, finger sandwiches and a selection of tea pastries & truffles – gluten-free available upon request. Deadline to register/cancel: 12/20 and 12/27
Ice Castles (Dillon, CO)-TBD
Magical, breathtaking work of art made of 25 million pounds of ice spiraling up to 40 feet high.
Lunch on your own at Pug Ryan’s Brewery. Fee includes transportation – all meals are on your own. Sign up for the Waitlist for date notification.
Denver Center for the Performing Arts –WED, Feb. 27
Based on the cult classic movie that starred Olivia Newton-John and Gene Kelly. Xanadu is hilarity on wheels for anyone who has ever wanted to feel inspired! Deadline to register/cancel: 12/20
Bridge—Open Play 1-4 p.m. Wednesdays and Fridays
Helpful Hands Knitting—9:30 a.m. until 11 a.m. on Fridays
Hiking—returns Fridays in March
Mahjong open play—1-4 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays
Opportunities for all abilities. Insurance-based programs (SilverSneakers® & Silver&Fit) accepted; enroll at Peak Community & Wellness Center!
• Defer the Disease Chronic Condition Programs-Evidence-based programs designed for individuals with chronic disease or conditions (EX-Cancer, Parkinson’s, MS, and more!)
• Land & Aqua Drop-In – classes included with passes or pay as you go. Includes low impact aerobics & strength, SilverSneakers® classes, Stretch, Step-n-Strength, Splash Aerobics, therapy pool classes and more…
• Mind Body Classes-Focus on the mind body connection with Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, WillPower & Grace & Weekend Zen.
• Personal Training-Individual sessions with a certified trainer.
• Specialties and Workshops- and more!
For more information/to register: https://www.ifoothills.org/go/ or contact Ann at 303-409-2264 or email@example.com. The Peak Community & Wellness Center is located at 6612 S. Ward Street, Littleton, CO 80127.